Itz the 7th February..and itz my SExY SevEnteeN
BurFday...
yeah - great day...a tuesday...and not so
good - need to go to school...had this no-comment
game of scrabble between the Form 4s' and us Form 5s'
and results iz damn dissappointing...dun ask why...juz
it didn't went well...skipped P.E coz of this and didn't
have really a good time playing...
however, that's the least of my concern...
nExt...thanx to my classmates fr wishing me a great
17th birthday...and ya - i'm old ed...and keep saying
they're still young...xD - later on had Malay lesson and
boring Chemistry...had recess with the other prefects
Meng Yean, Yun and Jun...celebrating by eating...
what to do? no cakE there to buy...
nothing much lo... go home aftr that fashionably late
EST teacher...WYC came in fr last period...took a
boring half an hour talking crap..weNt back - on comp
go online...had lunch - took a nap & did some h/w
then revision...all till 6 p.m - ya, what a boring
routine to do every single day...if not, what else can
i do...no tuition today but tomorrow gt...in the aftrn
till night...so, later see tv till itz time for dinner

coz my dad iz bringing us all out fr dinner since itz
my burfday and we went to the chinese restaurant
in 1 Utama new wing - itz called Dragon-i Restaurant...
it has a dim like surroundings there...quite niCe fr a
new branch - the main one is in Mid-Valley...
the special dish was la mien - thought it had a long
history related to the creation of spaghetti...
it had some similarities la...pricing iz quite ok la...
mostly on the menu were around RM12...the dumpling
wuz nice too...but drinks were pricy - a drink was like
RM4 each..which was rather plain type...

well, later on we walk to some bakery shop to buy my
birthday cake... =) ppl like me dunno how to make
my own cake - if nt could hav made earlier...i choose
the one quite similar to black forest...bought it and
bring back...
then blow candle and make a wish...xD
--> cut da cake and eat! - taste quite nicE...=D

thanx to Ze Wei and Jacob + Sam + jOce fr wishing me
frm the far away land...ze wei's in china - SMSed me
this afternoon to wish me...SaM, Jacob wished me
through SMS, jOce by messenger...and j.B i think he
forgottened ed...swt!...oh nvm...
that's it fr today...blog again later on...

-eNd-