kay...today's the real last day of the first term
holidays... back to reality...-> sch life... no more
unwinding anymore / go out anywhere... and h/w
all along the way... until mid-year...and another
exam to go through...
so, today went out fr lunch at KimGary's Rest. at
the Curve... then walk around the shopping mall
with my family till it started to rain heavily - then
went back home early... didnt do much - juz slack
around...looking at some notes...then went online

the first teacher that viewed my blog...Ms Daphne
Lim...! oh great... luckily it wasnt any of my sch
teachers coz all my secrets and my high sch life iz
kept here... safe frM any subj teachers who tries
to find out what i do everyday & whether i finish
their h/w..well, nt all malaysian sch kids hav blog
fr their teachers to find out...or whether teachers
even bother to read...as far as i noE - there arent
any teachers that goes on to the internet except
for that Moral teacher...
kudos to Ms. Lim fr finding out my blog coz i
accidentally put the link on messenger.so, get an
insight on the life of a Malaysian student...
dun think there's any difference with students frm
both countries...rite? =)

neway... back to sch tomorrow...hav to get up
early and go sch... will i enjoy or not?? hmm...
all depends... well, promised myself... to ::
NO MORE PLAYING....

guess i'll hav to slap myself if i really do...or if it
doesnt work then i shall bang my head on da wall
*somebody slap me! plz...

thiz iz de eNd ...

-stops hEre-