yellO ppl....

yea... today's the day when i wuz born 17 years ago...
to reach this no. 18- has to0k a long timE... long enough
to tell that things I've learned can be so complicated...

nothing is ever easy - which all brings down to effort...
right. that sounds really philosophical...

lotsa ppl wished mE the day before... midnight.. this morning
afterno0n and also night... lol... will list their names.. xD
some had forgotten- had to be reminded... some had to miss call
haiz... some even had to force them to wish mE!! how eBiL...

-----------------------------

let me describe my day today... frankly- its rather ordinary
and a lil' extraordinary...

i woke up dang early today coz dear Yun Xin SMSed mE to wish
me a Happy... Happy... Happy... Birthday... =]
that instantly woke me up and then talked to her on da phone
for a while... cz she's on her way to coll... i then went to get
ready for work... -__-

after that... i went for b'day breakfast with my mum and dad....

arrived at work around 9 something... wuz rather lazing around
and talking to my collegues... hahah... thenn... went bak to
work lor... both of my seniors in my dept. on leave
so- we (ect) ppl went out for lunch near DU school... came bak
then wuz like so many calls and kinda busy.. preparing cheque

kinda sien... cz on my b'day... i'm working like crap... and i mean
REAL crap once one of my seniors goes for 2 months leave..

---------------------------------

wuz suppose to go for sports after work.. but didnt...
ppl were exhausted and other stories were its reason...

so, went for dinner with my parents at SOHO.... at 1 Utama..
the NEW restaurant... that u can see while entering the main
entrance of 1U...

g0 with the flowww....

g0sh!!! that place iz so.. so.. so.. so.. so..... niCE
the environment was cosy enough... like Retro style... =D
got push-button tech. also to call those waiters... ahaha..
their fo0d iz like Dragon-I kinda style... and also like Nanxiang
Mantou Dian... think this is better in a way- like the la mien..
better than Dragon-I...

the chair that has a face.. lol

dinner wuz SO GREAT... satisfying... =] it wuz also my b'day
treat as said by my parents la... lol..

will post piC ltr...

remember ah! those invited. this Sat/10th Feb. 7.30 p.m
prob wil SMS u ppl. as reminder...

wil update further in office...