yeLLo ppl...


real sry for the lack of updates... feeling abit weird these days..
and the weird thing is that everyone's starting college....

only mE.... sticking to my job like glue...
not that the job's my life but what else can i do? besides study
if i wanted to study. i'd already have...

well. March intake's out... so, nex is May/July intake...
currently, in the blues of where and what to enroll in...

1) I had the intention to take CAT and ACCA...
2) I had the intention to take bio-med science like Delia
3) I had the intention to take business...

and i cant hell make up my mind... i decided not to listen to ppl's
advice coz they'll tell me things like 'go Sunway and take MUFY...'
if not- then 'go Taylors... A-Levels'

final thing is i had to think it through. every step is bound to change
my life forever... least- i think so...

hmm. someone senior advised me about friendships again...
negative points that is- which end up being confused and in denial...


i feel life is nothing about problems in it to solve on your own...

ah.. a friend invited me to church recently... some vibrant youth group
...wuz kinda interesting and to see that - problems + god = solution
but the tongue prayer was kinda odd. seriously. i thought i was in some
hypnotizing ceremony... lauranne = christian right? explain abit?

they asked each of attendees to drink that cup of wine and some fake
bread... communion or sumthing... [unusual case 2]

-------------------------------------------------------------

let's talk about my work abit. since i unsure whether to extend the
employment with themm...

neway- i was sent to go for a meeting but with no transport.

solution ::





got driver arranged to send me... ahahah... xD























and mE being a fool behind posing.. LOL



the joy. well- not really... my position in the company isn't just
assistant accounts exec. but a p.a for the G.M.. its like 2 in 1...
2 jobs run by a single person.. it was a Friday- so i wasnt in formal

thank god i was trained. it'll be so odd when there's a young chap in
a meeting... swt... as described by some idiot...

i'm on leave again tomorrow... yah.. that...



i never like saying goodbye. anyway. here's a song...