here.again...

today was superb-ly boring... coz i didnt have any classes today
which initially could have chosen to do Malaysian Studies- LAN
but didn't.. xD


Eric on the other hand.... iz bak to haunt me again... -___-
he's been persuading me to go out with him. for a movie....
besides- he juz got back from Korea

if i sayy nO-
pOp sez i'm so bad & that he's juz trying to be friendly LOL...
not to mention. he's been asking how's my coll to0... and
he actually dyed his hair and asking mE to dye to0.. so that
we could snapp some piCs... O.O

let's recap-

On my first day of college, my college gave to me...
A stupid bunch of co-ordinators...
On the second session of school, the crap they gave to me..
The loneliness and blurr-ness....


and he's been telling me a bunch of issues to take note while
in coll... LOL...

not to mention the cafeteria
lady is a bit cuckoo... -___-"
seniors call her "Auntie HOT"...

noE why??? coz she'll insist that you re-heat ur food and
shouting raising her voice so loud as if we're so-deaf...

o.O

weird? LOL.. Year 1s' were like - wtf is wrong with her...
OR she's freakin' me out...
there's actually another cafeteria to0.. but neva try be4 but
that seems more 'normal'...





this.wuz.outside.my.college....
i'm on the 10th floor btw.. xD


learnt something to0... a student shouldnt go for class exactly 2
coz that's the *peak* hour... of so many lifts also no enough wan
end up cramming in the lift or waiting like crap...

so- the only solution.. go earlier or use the smoking stairs up to
class.. swt...

i wanna go Asia Cafe... since some of u ppl.. say so-good.. so-good
even Alicia ask why i didnt go there... LOL. but its quite far wor...


ok. done with rantings. shud be thinking of wad topic to choose
for Biology assignment and presentation.


hmm. okie- ttfn.. =]