hola people. my only update entry for the week i guess..
been caught up with much stuff pending for me to do...

-.-

been off from work for two days... so- was kinda bumming
around.. had lotsa Sociology issues to deal with... since my
partner has some language barrier... oh well...
and Basic Composition assignment to follow-up. and its due
next Wednesday!

and btw- had 2 classes cancelled this week =.=






being.lame.cz.bored.

the only photo i took this week... oh well. was bored.. so went to
cafeteria to have coffee before going to Sociology class...
was doing Sociology questionnaire at the library and went to print
it out at comp lab.. before that- came to celebrate Peiwen's belated
b'day... with the others...

at class. we got to watch the Joy Luck Club! its a chinese movie.
before that we watched Bend It like Beckham.. both about Culture
which iz in our syllabus... xD but think the JoyLuck Club movie
was meaningful... lol. coz neva see before.. the other one like
kinda lame... -.-

--------------------------------------------------

on the other hand... "more than half of socio class ppl cant
speak proper english..." that was what a senior told me...
-nowwww... why am i not surprised? *swt...

think my college life is getting lamer by the day...
lame enough to do the lame pose... -.-

OH! ya... i changed my phone number btw... anyOne else
doesn't know... let me know ok.... and I got 3G to use d...
after the crappy encounter to try calling Creamy by VideoCall... haiz...
who else got 3G- call me can??? for fun la... ahha xD

ok. that's it...
tomorrow gonna start on my Basic Comp stuff.

ttfn.