Ok. I'm dem tired... dun feel like blogging so I'll just do this tag
got loads of things to do...
-----

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Family, friends and anything else that I feel its important to me

2. What's the last thing you bought with your own money?
bought dinner for whole family :)

3. Where do you wish to get married?
no idea. I wouldn't want to see where but who. lol

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
I'm thinking in my 30s.. hahahahaha

5. Are you in love?
In love is a strong word. probably I'm just delusional. gah!



6. Where was the last restaurant you had your dinner?
sum random restaurant I cant quite figure

7. Name the latest book you have bought.
Stardust. Its a nice book, really!

8. What is your full name?
Why? you don't know is it?

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
what's this? prefer all? both are there for you!

10. Name a person you would really wish to meet in your real life for
the first time.

hahaha. Jessica Alba can?

11. Christina or Britney?
neither..

12 Do you do your own laundry?
trick ques. haha. xD

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
I wanted to go HONG KONG but some ppl indecisive. zzzz...


14. Hugs or kisses?
I like hugs. Hugs are good. :D

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
~ quite an airhead. XD
~ always stalking guys.
~ seldom update blog
~ my long time schoolmate
~ a nice girl. =]

16. 8 things i am passionate about.
> learning and experiencing things
> an honest friendship
> meeting nice people
> WORKING!!!! hurhurhur....
> spending time with family and friends
> listening to fav music. Jesse McCartney! wo0t!!
> having fun.
> being myself

17. 8 books i have read recently.
- IT Books
- English comp book
- Guide to SSO
- my notebook
- none

- none
- none
- none... LOL

18. 8 songs i could listen over and over again.
- ALOT. from various artistes.

19. 8 things i have learnt last year
+ how I dislike taking the bus
+ how gossiping was such a hoo-hah
+ college was so overrated

+ learning loads of things
+ how to handle a vehicle

+ ppl aren't always what they may seem
+ choosing "reliable" group members.

+ more about working exp.

20. 8 people i want to tag.

# Delia Pang
# Cassandra Weng
# Samantha

# Jenabi Ling
# joshuaongys
# Claire Chan

# Chee Su Ling
# Johnny
-----

Ok. busy me. I was wondering did I make a huge mistake by getting
a job this semester holidays. LOL

Besides, I'm glad I have Jo as my superior. coz she's NICE. hahahaha
and she does remind me of Cassandra at Ekowood..
she lives nearby.. so she'd drop me somewhere nearby after work...
awwww... :D How am I not the luckiest p/time staff??!

today I went for lunch with the staffs... LOL. they were quite friendly
I'd say. Didn't feel that awkward in any way going out with them.
a plus for me! xD

Tomorrow I'm off to Mandarin Oriental for an afternoon meeting
with High Comm officials. busy busy... morning gotta prepare.

ttfn.

Labels: , ,