How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people

How are you feeling today?
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
yepp. I have got almost everything I want. :D

Will you get far in life?
Do You Know (Ping Pong Song) - Enrique Iglesias
Heh?? Sounds like there's lotsa uncertainty in life. Do you know?

How do your friends see you?
Time After Time - Quietdrive
If I'm lost, they can look and they'll find me? time after time?

Will you get married?
It's Over - Jesse McCartney
Sounds like a break-up song. hahaha. OVER.


What is your best friend’s theme song?
Stole - Kelly Rowland
Their life was stole! Anyone?


What is the story of your life?
Told You So - Jesse McCartney
Hmm. Life is where I told you soooo..

What was high school like?
How Does It Feel - Avril Lavigne
School life is often a question of how does it feel. just different-


How can you get ahead in life?
Stop & Stare - One Republic
How am I ought to get ahead by stopping and staring? lol.

What’s the best thing about your friends?
Anything but Ordinary - Avril Lavigne
Hahahaha! totally~ they'd have to be anything BUT ordinary. xD

What's in store for this weekend?
Salvation Is Here - Hillsong United
wo0t! I don't care what the world throws at me now. It's gonna be alright!!

Describe your grandparents.
For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
yeah. for them I will! :D

How’s your life going?
How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney
LOL. Not enough sleep!!! deprived.


What song will they play at your funeral?
S.O.S - Jonas Brothers
This is an S.O.S. huh? lol.

How does the world see you?
Only Hope - Switchfoot
hahahaha.. I'm the only hope ppl!


Will you have a happy life?
My Baby - Jesse McCartney
YEAH! If I had 'my baby'. lol

Do people secretly lust after you?
Fall to Pieces - Avril Lavigne
hmm. do I fall into pieces? or they do?

How can you make yourself happy?
Rule The World - Take That
LOL. If I had someone to rule the world with.. xD


What should you do with your life?
No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
My life has NO AIR. seriously. Can't live.Can't breathe with no air.

Will you ever have children?
You're A God - Vertical Horizon
I suppose God will decide? lol.


What song would you strip to?
Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
Maybe when nobody's home? wtf. haha

What does your mum think of you?
No You Hang Up - Shayne Ward
She should hang up first? lol..

What is your deep, dark secret?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
That's how deep it gets.


What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
I Don't Dance - HSM2
They shouldn't dance anyway. hahaha


What’s your personality like?
We Can Go Anywhere - Jesse McCartney
Oh yeahh! As long as you are there! WE can go anywhere~


What song will be played at your wedding?
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
I want you and your beautiful soul! lol. xD
------

Finally done!! Sammy pestering me to do the overdue tag. haha.

I'm tagging:
i) Marcus Tan - being unable to make it fr the movie.xD
ii) Delia Pang - for being too free.
iii)Chee Sue Leng - for having a whole library of songs.
iv)Yun Xin - also for being too free.

Update:: I got 1 extra ticket for Hancock movie on Monday night at
Cineleisure Damansara. anyone wants to watch- let me know ASAP. =]


Labels: ,