Es.tAn.cus tagged me... I'm so doing it!! XD

---
Two names you go by:
1. Shaun
2. Shaunnie (yeahh?!)

Two things I'm wearing now:
1. Plain tee
2. Short's shorts

Two things you want really badly at the moment:
1. Cash! a.k.a moolah
2. All that I wished; to come true (I know it's plain imagination. but who cares)

Two things you did last night before bed:
1. Finish up the Accounts
2. Watched Teen Choice Awards 2008. (was omfg awesome!) M&M/ACDC?!

Two things you ate today: (2 oni? -.-)
1. McD
2. Rice

Two people you just spoke with:
1. Family
2. College friends

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Attend classes (Morning until Night; 7 pm -.-)
2. Pay a whole lot of attention in class. xD

Two longest car rides:
1. Klang trip from one side of town to the other.
2. Penang trip?

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee!!!!
2. Ice-blended drinks

2 person chosen to do this meme:

Claire

Yun Xin
----

Here's the deal peeps. How do I rant about something that most probably
will affect people around me?

Easy way out: Don't rant at all! Bottle it up! =]

It's so uber late now that I should be snoozing away. BUT I can't sleeep!
Insomnia. I'll be thinking about lotsa things happening around me.
thats annoying.

I am somewhat glad I'll be skipping Marketing class coz of APA Symposium.
Accounting today went rather well. 4.5/5 for the exercise. but Quiz nex week!
&yeah. still no textbook

Gossip session with the machas at McD. Margarine topic was brought forth
again from last week. Darren doesnt get bored of it. lol. So is gayguy topic.
nonetheless, Anonymity is the key! hahahaa..

fru.st.ra.ted

I dont feel like going up to act for MyGotTalent. -.- haiz. but that isn't what
i'm frustrated about... but it's college-thing-related. not abt Marketing either.
seems that the more I delay it, the bigger gap there is. gap=problem!

but it could be worse just to address it; therefore pretend know nothing.
play along. act dunno. but I hav a bad feeling about this :P

my life too got more excited. LOL
college friends planning trip. sec schoolmates also planning trip.
after that got duno- semester-ly luncheon. XD outings, trips. etc.
wo0t.

Job aspect. I'll shelve it in the meantime. coz dealing with HR Managers
kinda frustrates me. coz I don get why they so brainless..........
and again. I damn picky.
-----



Keith The Movie!
gah. gonna miss this screening. =/
but the mv seems not too bad. watch the trailer ppl!

The world premiere of "Keith" is on Saturday, September 13, 2008. 'The Beach'
at Mandalay Bay (LAS VEGAS) featuring Jesse McCartney and Prima J.
w0ot!

Labels: , , ,