Here's another tag from Claire. knowingly I will do it. lol.

1. What was your dream during childhood?
- Can't quite remember...

2. You like rainy days or sunny days?
- Windy days is sooo relieving. xD

3. Which colour do you like most? Black or White?
- Prefer black

4. Whom would you marry to?
- Some chiq. If I do find that someone. :)

5. Where would you want to go most? Why?
- No where in particular. Perhaps U.S or Europe

6. Which part of yourself you love the most?
- My hair. Used to be spiked. now no more =/ It's slickly straight. wth

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- EMO the whole day. listen to EMO songs from Avril. J-Mac cheers me up in the end. :D

8. What are you afraid of losing most?
- My dear Family. :D and not forgetting- Friends.

9. What are the requirements that you wish for the other half?
- I'd insist on the other 'whole' someone down to earth. and so AMAZING.

10. Till now, what is the moment you regret most?
- that "You were so amazing. and I... just wanted a little more time"

11. Which type of person you hate most?
- I see the face I don't like. HAHA. Airheads, Know-It-All, Idiots and Useless ones

12. What is your ambition?
- To be a performer perhaps musician. That's not gonna happen i think. meh

13. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- Nope. Being myself is great.

14. If you can have 2 dreams to come true, what would it be?
- Having the brains of Einstein and ace all my bloody exams.
- Generate more moolah!

15. What do you think is most important in your life?
- Self well being and everything important to me.

16. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
- Batman

17. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- Chill. and pray.

18. The most worthwhile decision you've ever made in your life so far?
- Decisions that have led to where I am now. :)

I tag:

No ONE. Happy?
-----

Today I spent my day at Pavilion KL.
to help out my fellow bitches with their assignment on STOP.LOOK.(something)
their Advertising class assignment- a Community service message.

Was the first to reach-
recklessly had a latte at Starbucks. while waiting for the others..
June and Peiwen got the wheelchair and walking stick. xD and waited for Navin.

We're acting out a scene on the street. lol.
Go figure what we can do with the wheelchair and stick. Haha.
Clues: I was driven across the street on a wheelchair by June in 10 seconds.
imagine me being disabled. It was a NIGHTMARE. the way i zoomed... I might have
leaped off my wheelchair instead. LOL

It was bloody hot. under the sun. Peiwen had Scene 1 Take 5!! going-on.
Some random passer-by even offered to bring me across the street. HAHAHAHHA
despite the fact that we're just acting. XD

After all that acting- we rewarded ourselves to lunch at Sakae Sushi.

Navishia K

Sasha.L.Peiwen

June Yin | She's sad cz she didn't bring her purse.

I; and omgz0r! rebonded hair. xD

Enjoy!

Due to something called peer pressure. Navinder Kaur suggested we go for beer...
for only! 29.90 before tax, right next to CoffeeBean. There you go...

*blur* coz that's my treat being volunteer of the day for their shooting. xD
Note: I'm not a fan of beers. :P

and got tad tipsy after 1 mug. haha. I know... don't say

Tmrw class! MIS and Marketing. &yey no Religions.
ttfn.

P/S: Halloween Party at BBC this Saturday. anyOne going?? I'm feeling lazy.
no costume yet... still thinking.

Labels: , , ,