oh yeahhhh...
ze day out in KL went on to be super fantastic!

enjoyed every moment of it.
with a bunch of good friends. such joy. :D


Photo of the day

Iz us at Forever 21!

Hahah! crazy ppl like us. I is spontaneous. told them to grab a shade
and I snapped away... xD

We did it quick! in case anyone catches us camwhore with their stuff.
&I was surprised Forever 21 sells Men's clothing! :P
deng it looks good. Saw a top I kinda like that looks semi-formal :)

I need more cash; then I shall go back there.
seems that only the Pavilion outlet has Men's clothing. lol-.-


We went for lunch at Sakae Sushi! :)
always have and always will be our spot

me. navin. june. su ling. reuben


candid!


Later on we went karaoke at Red Box Plus!
and sang to our hearts content.

3 whole hours. xD
oh well since we paid for it...

----
Long story short~

After that went to Times SQ to get a dozen of ze Krispy Kreme.
yeahhh. my friends dumped me and went back. @#$@$@#$

I wanted to try it out very much.
coz dont think i'm coming to town anytime soon either.

wooo~ KK!


heh. wth. the hype of Krispy Kreme donuts. :P
it was good la. just hoped they had more flavors. :)
there isn't a long queue either. so worth grabbing lah.

and it tasted like donuts la, what else?
LOL

---
Can't wait for the next trip!
Down to Klang! xD (If it happens la.lol)

who noes. in the meantime, i'm so bored. got nothing to do
but going to work -.-

and reading Breaking Dawn real slowly..

gah. ttfn!


Labels: , ,