I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one
where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can’t make
your body move fast enough.

-----

I'm so bored. to the core. on a Friday night.

tonight is exceptionally boring.
I've got used to 'live through' Friday nights in the corner of my
room doing something but not today. sigh


Sasha says "
Best Activity on a Friday night ---> SLEEP!"


I can't sleep dammit.
&I wasn't handling alone well. Was constantly IM-ing enuj. xD
talking.gossiping till we had nothing to talk about anymore.
LOL

I'm craving for alcohol. It's less exciting being sober
-----

I met up with a few CSers the other day at KL Sentral.
and collect t-shirts from Alex.

Sporty gathering

So I have the "Got Couch?" tee. :)
There's suppose to be a gathering at KLCC Park this Sunday but
just too lazy to drag myself there. (no motivation to go)

Hence, I'll mope around at the crib.
-----

Randoms

Celestine is being a bitch nowadays I should ignore him.
He has an exceedingly wild imagination. -.-

I've been hooked-on to Taylor Swift songs lately. all about LOVE.
something I don't comprehend at this point but it's awesome!

JMac is still the best. :D


Of all randomness, I finally given in to Peer Pressure today and
did it! I took control. It felt GOOD =]

Thought it would be kinda gay? but nvm.. goodboygonebad
I was enjoying myself - How strange.



My thoughts:

Do you think I’ll ever get better at this? That my heart might someday stop
trying to jump out of my chest whenever I think of you?



I'm in the mood for action. xD
ttfn


Labels: , ,