Romeo wouldn’t change his mind. That’s why people still remembered his name,
always twined with hers: Romeo and Juliet. That’s why it was a good story.
“Juliet gets dumped and ends up with Paris” would have never been a hit.
Neither would Romeo and Paris.

-----

Finished up Accounting exercises so that I could blog. sad isn't it?
it took me the entire day to do that.

Neither do I completely understood it.
Overhead variances?
Responsibility report?
Predetermined overhead rate?
Budgetary Control?

ze ultimatum, cost accounting sucks.

*sigh*

Final exam is this coming Monday. only have the Accounting paper
then i'm free!! Harry Potter nex week!

I gotta learn this. my formulas. to be an Accounts nerd xD
wish me luck! :D I need a better CGPA

The timetable for Fall semester is out. hate the timing.
break is reduced to half an hour for back2back classes

it's gonna be a LONG, long next semester... -.-
------

Secrets


I was thinking about secrets. overthinking it actually
guess we all do have secrets?

Just that we don't share it out. else, it wouldn't be called a secret
but I just felt like sharing today. hahaha

I have trust issues. So, its not easy unless i trust you to the core.
was rather afraid of its complications/effect/outcome
...think i'd be a happier person if i'd sort out this confusion thing
like someone said..

but I wonder what would her reactions be tomorrow?


and yeah. (to you readers)

It's no big deal. nothing the whole world should know. :P
and you're not gonna share yours. so, we're even!

----
It's 2 a.m.
Feelin' like I just lost a friend
Hope you know its not easy, easy for me..

ttfn.

Labels: ,