Oh. I've not been updating lately.
Kudos to those who can update like every 2 days and best is everyday!

(I see the same ppl updating their blog frequently with Google Reader)


besides, I had good and bad stuff happening to me all week!
sigh. -emo-

----
Let's start with today.
Had Advertising in the morning. College is superbly empty coz
everyone's in their holiday mood. Hari Raya - 1 week break :)

Class ended early. pfft
Ended up in Pyramid. Got a pair of shorts and ear stud. lol
Kinda wanted a vest to add-on my credibility as FA. and I saw
one in Zara. looks really nice.

but, gotta wait for paycheck. rather a hefty sum there. -.-


Went to watch The Ugly Truth in 1Utama later in the evening
with a friend.

nice movie!


It was a funny and romantic movie. not bad. Go watch! :D
wayyyy better than I Love You, Beth Cooper then again, disliked
the parts where scenes were cut. again -.-
not as bad as previous. but still.....
------

On Thursday. went to work.
I official hate working on weekdays coz gotta rush with the
working executives in the LRT. -packed sardine-

was late and rushing. on the way to work.
I lost my lanyard with my Employee ID/P.O.S and Touch N Go
and my Rail card in Pavilion somewhere. =.=

?
i feel so screwed. gah
whoever found it. didn't return it. wtf

now I can't log on the system nor get discounts.
and have to pay extra for my transport
argh. dam it.
-------


Had my first Business Law assignment.
it was the case of Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States
honestly, i've yet to fully comprehend the 30 pages. T_T
and Commerce clause.

still working on it. :P

1k word essay due next month. omgz0r.

plus, Contract law!
ahhhhh...
------

Ai Li's father passed away this week too. rather sad tho.
was kinda sudden too. sigh

I didn't know earlier and called her up for class. =x
Hope all goes well with her family soon..


tomorrow work (again)
gonna go mad hanging clothes..
ttfn.


Labels: , ,