If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me

and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be?

-------
Ohai! It's time for an update.

Been super busy. (lately) with work, French and Biz Ethics

Actually. I'm depressed. Need more Prozac dosage pls.
At work, I couldn't quite concentrate. Always distracted by thoughts..
Imaginations go wild. Thinking of the very same person.

I called. No one picks up. -bummer-
Expects a callback... never got one. I wonder.

I confided this with a friend earlier. Clueless was the answer.
and I am back to square one, again.
-------

Went to gym the other day. *looks up FB Status Update* LOL
was literally tortured in Body Pump class. T_T

Trainer was okay, but went a lil too fast for a newbie like me. then again,
managed to survive the 10 tracks.. and I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD for it
again. XD
It was never the intention of me;
building up muscles and being buff.
but in the name of a healthy lifestyle, why not. :D

plus, the gym classes are free whenever I go.

*muscle cramp*


oh yea, it's called Twin Towers Fitness Centre inside KLCC.
with really basic, decent facilities. quite okay IMHO. no idea about
the rate tho. perhaps should be cheaper than FF or Celeb?
-------

Besides that, met Sir Jackie Stewart the other day at the office.
Ctry Exec had a special welcoming function for him.

Signing a Postcard for me. xD
*sells on Ebay*

He's one of the F1 Grand Prix legend it seems. With a Scottish accent.
Never knew he was part of F1 (coz he's retired anyway)... Think i'm more
familiar with Lewis Hamilton or Schumacher?

They had a slideshow with his achievements.
He looked more handsome
when he was young. LOL.


And he's Global Ambassador for RBS btw. Quite a nice and funny guy.
---------


T, WK, Me, JH, Amy

Finance & IT Team had a "celebration" makan-makan in the office.
hahah. finally some time to chill, relax and chat..

I'm lazy to upload the rest. so, that's the summary of the backlogs
of updates. I'm sure I left off a few here and there...
Lazy to go into details. no one wants or needs to know. pfftt.


OH! I'm heading to Singapore next week~
weeeee...

ttfn.


Labels: , ,