It's kinda late now.

but oh hi! :)
long time no update. nothing to blabber about my dull working life.

Back to uni in about 2 weeks time :D
Finally.

But I'll still be working with the Bank. on part time basis. lol. so cool right.
Plus, the extra perks. Free meals every now and then. Learning new stuffs.
free GYM (very important feature now) and getting paid. xD

Neways, I'm supposed to write about Amelie Poulain.
a French comedy film, Professeur Alice suggested we watch it. I enjoyed it.
Think i'm gonna watch again during the weekend.



They had pretty good cast as well. Loved Audrey Tatou's acting; very talented.
last watched her was Coco Avant Chanel..

It tells the story of a shy waitress, who decides to change the lives of those around her for the better, while struggling with her own isolation

Moi francais not so good yet. Had to depend on ze subtitles. xD

Reminds me alot of Paris. Miss that place. Also, coz it gives me a funny feeling.
can't quite explain :P

So, give it a try to see if you like it. The trailer wasn't as appealing as the real movie fyi. :)

ttfn.

Labels: ,